This spunky little economy 3-wheeler is solid and dependable, with many of the features
found on more expensive models. This little Rascal offers you a taste of the best for
- One piece composite frame - Strong and durable for many years of fun and
- Modular Take-Apart Design - Rascal can be conveniently transported in a car or
- Standard sealed direct-drive"whisper quiet" drive train - This drive
system is virtually maintenance free.
- Electric motor and built-in battery charger - Motor is extremely reliable and
quiet for dependable riding every day. Charging the Rascal is as easy as plugging it into
a standard electric outlet. Up to 25 miles per charge.
- "Just-one-hand" controls - Starting, steering and stopping are easily
controlled with one hand.
- Adjustable speed control - Set the top speed with the easy to use dial-a-speed
knob and still enjoy variable acceleration at lower speeds.
- Automatic regenerative braking system - Just let go of the engager lever and the
EM110 will gently slow to a comfortable stop.
- Padded glove-soft vinyl seat with fixed armrests - The 360° swivel feature makes
getting on and off easier.
Overall Length: 45"
Turning Radius: 39"
Maximum Speed: 5.0 mph
Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
Maximum Range: 25 miles
Heaviest Component: 35.5 lbs
Tire Size (front): 8" x 2"
Tire Size (rear): 9" x 2"
Seat Height (range): 21.5" - 23"
- 3-year frame warranty
- 1-year limited warranty on drivetrain, motor and non-wear parts